"Only one life, ’twill soon be past, Only what’s done for Christ will last."
~ C.T. Studd

Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

p52: Made With Love

You may be wondering . . . "p52"?  What in the world???
p52 is short for "Project 52" ~ a weekly photo challenge hosted by Darcy at my3boybarians.com.  Every week she gives a theme, and the participant takes a photo that best expresses how they would interpret that theme.  As this week's theme is "Made With Love", I couldn't help but think of Allison . . .


Allison has been very busy with her crocheting as of late.  She made scarves for many of her doctors and then started making some hats to add to her wardrobe.  SO cute!  At one doctors' office, the receptionist mentioned another lady who made hats for babies.  That sparked an idea . . . Allison began making them for the children in the cancer ward!  Her inventory is growing, and soon she plans to make the delivery of those bright, beautiful hats . . . definitely made with love!

I'm having a bit of trouble linking back to Project 52, so I'll just post the links down here for now just in case they act up in the post like they have in the preview.
http://my3boybarians.com/2012/01/project-52-week-2-made-with-love/
my3boybarians.com

3 comments:

  1. What lovely hats and those that receive them will love them. V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are just beautiful. What a labor of love.

    My son is a cancer survivor. I know these are greatly appreciated.


    Hope you have a blessed day♥

    ReplyDelete

Don't be bashful . . . leave a comment! We would love to hear from you!